About Fruh Realty
Fruh Realty is a boutique brokerage built specifically for the needs of our clients along the coast of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We provide a best-in-class experience through personal, knowledgeable and professional service. We work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over $23 million in volume just in 2015.
We’ve built our business through tireless pursuit of the 5-STAR customer experience. With each transaction, we aim to build a relationship that lasts a lifetime. We have a culture of collaboration, gratitude, persistence, and success.
Fruh Realty is hiring agents to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, high energy, experienced producers who want to take their business to the next level. If that sounds like you, contact us today to set up a confidential interview. Some of our benefits include:
- A collaborative and supportive environment with an exceptional culture
- A managing broker who is available for questions and advice
- Best in class marketing and transaction management tools and techniques
- Transaction Coordinator available on a per transaction basis
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent - MUST HAVE CLOSED AT LEAST 4 TRANSACTIONS AND HOLD A CURRENT LICENSE IN MASSACHUSETTS or NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Ability to work independently with be coachable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
To Be Considered
Interested in working at Fruh Realty? Email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]