Listing Coordinator Wanted
About The Fruh Team
The Fruh Team is a select group of agents focused on delivering exceptional service through local knowledge and networks, unmatched customer service and cutting edge innovation. As Newburyport's top-producing Keller Williams team, we work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over $33 million in volume just in 2016.
We’ve built our business through tireless pursuit of the 5-STAR customer experience. With each transaction, we aim to build a relationship that lasts a lifetime. We have a culture of collaboration, gratitude, persistence and success.
The team is looking for an individual who is extremely organized, very energetic, and confident and has lots of ideas to present and implement to help everyone grow. This person needs to be dedicated to making the real estate process a smooth one for each and every client.
The Listing Coordinator works closely with the lead listing specialist to maintain an adequate listing volume, implement and expand client care and listing systems and forecast / report on all listing metrics including 90-day pipeline, open house schedules, price drops etc.
Provide 5-STAR fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market until the team the home goes under contract including:
- Proactive communication with sellers on a regular basis, including progress reports
- Updates to lead agent on the progress of all seller contract and advisement when issues arise or lead agent involvement is required
- Post transaction follow up to ensure 5-star service was delivered
What You'll Do
- Ensure a smooth listing process from first point of contact through offer
- Schedules and confirms all listing appointments and prepare pre-listing documentation
- Follow up post listing appointment, update team on status, obtains keys and schedules
- Provides listing appointment follow-up to obtain signatures and keys and oversees all pre-launch appointments with client including photography, staging showings and inspections
- Provides frequent communication and feedback to listing client from pre-listing to closing including showing and open house feedback
- Prepares documents for listing appointments
- Prepares documents, send thank you notes, CMAs for review with Lead Agent
- Sends handwritten thank you card to follow up post appointment
- Follows up with Lead agents on status of listings
- Prepare coming soon, just listed and just sold advertising
- Reviews accuracy of MLS listing sheets and printed materials
- Confirms special showing instructions, confirm lock box location and combination
- Obtain room measurements and listing details
- Confirm listing price with lead agent and communicates to team
- Reports weekly to Lead Listing Specialist and all Listing Agents on coming soon listings; currently listings including needed price drops, open houses, showing feedback; 90-day forecast and current List-to-Sale Price and Days-on-Market stats.
- Prepare lead agent for 21-day pricing review
- Coordinates open houses with buyer agents, transaction manager and advertising team
- Confirms deposits
- Requests recommendations and reviews post transaction
- Knack for building amazing client relationship and an ability to listen to clients’ needs
- Team player who loves collaborating with others
- Strong ethics with the desire to always to the right thing
- Intelligent with strong problem solving, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and confident with fire in your bell but calm, cool and collected under pressure
- Real estate license required to perform duties of the position (if not already obtained, required within 30 days of starting the position)
- Strong local knowledge about Newburyport and the North Shore
Compensation: Base + Bonus ( $36K - $50K range)
This is a full-time, in-office position from 8am-5pm.
To Be Considered
Interested in working on The Fruh Team? Email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]